Thursday, January 15, 2009

First day of Seeing Sideways.

My first day of my class "Seeing Sideways" was a very basic first day of class for the most part. The majority of the class involved introductions of ourselves and of the class. Also we were given our eggs for the egg and eye assignment. At the end of the class I was asked to bible dip into the large book and I selected the page with a definition of the term wayzgoose. In response to that we were asked to meet in the lobby and once there we were dismissed after being told to keep track of everything we come across that is circular. I came across many things the rest of the night that were circular to many to even mention. I would suggest everyone to try this at some point and notice how much there really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home