Monday, February 2, 2009

Class for 2-1-2009

Today was a pretty interesting day. The class started with a discussion of creativity, innovation, and inquisitive. They are each a step to take and it all becomes our "game plan". Almost the whole class was a discussion of this topic. One thing that sticks out from the lecture to me was the idea of your blue is my red thing, that is something i have thought of before. Its good to know that I'm not the only one with weird thoughts. The What if.. questions exercise is to be used as a "tool" to get your brain churning and to help you come up with some ideas. at the very end we all decided to ransack the room and have a huge mess of chairs to leave for the next class. Fred's pictures explain it all.


I remember stepping out of class and hearing a girl almost loose her mind because we are leaving them like that. Last thing I heard was "The teachers in there, SHE SHOULD HAVE TO PICK THAT SHIT UP!" This girl was getting so frustrated over such a tiny thing and I just remember thinking "lighten up". I would have just laughed my head off and said a big WTF if I were to walk in on that. a few chairs is not that big of a deal! This is kinda the same feelings I had on my earlier post about sledding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home