Monday, February 9, 2009

SICK DAY! 2-9-2009 and last weeks asignments

So normally I make my blog post a couple hours before class starts in between my free time from work and our class. I usually try to discuss all of the assignments for the week in that post. There is only one problem with that today... I was up all night trying to figure out a computer issue with a video project until about 6 this morning, and when I fell asleep for a quick nap before work and it turns out I slept straight through class and completely missed getting the blog written. Below I decided to paste in my notes from the last two assignments as well.

Senseless.

I went without my sight for this project. I decided to do a few things I enjoy doing daily while blindfolded. A majority of the time was taken up with listening to a movie. I decided to go with a film I have never seen before, this way I have no visual memory of what is happening on screen. It was pretty weird thinking of what was going on just by listening. For another part I decided to blind fold myself while playing a few PC games. I have video of this happening and the audio commentary of my friend trying to walk me through it. but due to the earlier mentioned computer problems from another video, this video will have to be posted up a little later. Its pretty boring but its kinda funny watching me play through my friends direction. There is a lot of me running into walls and falling off of the sides of buildings.

...Video Coming Later...

Peace offering

When it comes to what we did last class I really have no regret to the shape we left the room in. It wasn't anything that couldn't be reversed or erased. What really makes me feel this way is the attitude of the ladies i mentioned in my last post. I could really care less about what happened after hearing their reaction. If maybe someone was actually hurt or emotionally damaged by what we did, then maybe I could see doing something to make up for what we did.

As for today I am a little disappointed in missing the video Beth was so excited to show us. I am planning on reading a few other classmates posts to find out what did happen today and also find out what was watched. I will definitely seek it out and watch it in my own time. I will update later on my impressions of the video if I am successful in finding it.

1 Comments:

Blogger spyroterra said...

You can rent the video for $2.99 on Amazon.com. The title is Touch the Sound. You will either be intrigued by it or bored by it, but either way, check it out if you can.

February 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home