Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Time

Last week I didn't check my oncourse before class so when i showed up at the classroom I was somewhat confused. I didnt know what to do for the next 3 hours because i have a class after this one so i didnt feel like drivin all the way back home. I had a few podcasts to listen to that i had fallen behind on so i decided to go sit in my car and listen to those for the class period. This was all before I knew we where supposed to do something with the time. But i guess you could say I did do something that I enjoyed and its nice to be caught up on my podcasts as well. I also took time during the week to play some games because thats what I usually do for fun. This was a perfect week for this assignment because i just needed a break after finishing up one of my audio projects. I also have know idea what to do for my final project. This is going to be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home