Monday, April 27, 2009

Scavenger hunt.

For my example of New Media outside of IUPUI I decided to go with the only one that i have been involved with myself. for the past 2 semesters i have been working with NUVO.net producing video content for their website. Their uses of new media are very basic and most of my work consisted of uploading a video to youtube and they would embed that video as a story on their web page. Their audience for the web site is Citizens of indianapolis that enjoy reading their print magazine as well as using the web for a news source. They have also been trying a few other things in the new media field in order to stay current with what works on the web. Other than just posting news stories and videos they have blogs, podcasts, and social networking profiles that users can connect to and be involved in. My final project would benefit greatly from this type of use of new media. Hosting my productions on a website seems to be the best step in getting stuff out there for people to see.

An example of my work with my partner in crime Evan from evangraphics.wordpress.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home