Monday, March 23, 2009

Let randomness be your guide

Destiny: an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future

The word was taped to my bag that I had with me while I was out of town.

The first day I did not think about my word. I only remembered I had it when I went for a change of clothes later that night.

I woke that next morning to the word and started thinking about what I would be doing all day.

Later that night I was watching my favorite show Lost and destiny is a big theme in the show so it made me think about the word and the project.

The third day was a pretty relaxed and boring day so I remember seeing the paper taped to the bag a lot. It led to a lot of thought about the meaning of the word and it also led to me thinking about my future a lot. A lot of thought went into an idea for the project, but not a lot came out of it.

for the final step I was emailed this...


"Your instructions are to take your favorite idea and word and create something that celebrates weeds."
So I created this.

I remember thinking about the word destiny and how its like one of those words on the dumb posters you always see.


The picture and quote are not mine but i picked them because they seemed to fit well with the theme i was given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home